who saves every email message?

From: John Klassa (klassa@cisco.com)
Date: Thu Jan 11 2001 - 05:07:46 PST

I'm curious... How many of you save every email message you send and
receive? How many don't? I've been in the former camp for quite a while,
but keep wondering why I bother... I can think of a few reasons, but none
all all that compelling. If you're in the former camp, and want to share
your reasons with me, that'd be cool too. :-)

Anyway, reply in private email and I'll summarize to the list after a
while.

Thanks,
John