New Year Greetings

From: Mike Best (mikebest66@netscape.net)
Date: Wed Jan 03 2001 - 13:41:13 PST

This email is sent on referral. If it is received in error or of no interest please excuse us. We wish no intrusion or offence. To Remove your name from our list please click or go here http://168.144.70.9/remove.asp .

Start the new year with a new direction and career or have an additional income to help with those bills. For what ever reason we have something that can be fun, easy and rewarding for you and those who you contact.

Work at home 10-30 hours per week, part-time or full-time. Income based on
time commitment and effort, but averages $2,000-$6,000 or more per month.
This is not MLM, and it does not cost you anything to start. This is a
legitimate home-based business. All you need is a computer with access to
E-mail, and you can begin collecting a residual income in just a few short
weeks.

For more information, contact mikebest66@netscape.net and place "Show
me" in the subject line of your message. You have nothing to lose and
everything to gain. Your success is our success.