Re: [FoRK]Re: Ideas sought: Ultraprivate Weblog or Wiki?

From: Lane Becker (lane@monstro.com)
Date: Tue Jan 02 2001 - 22:14:10 PST

On 1/2/01 7:40 PM, "Strata Rose Chalup" <strata@virtual.net> wrote:

> Blogging is harder, unless Pyra has released a private-label blogger
> that one can use with one's own server. The most glaring problem is the
> FTP transfer of the blog-- ability to use scp or similar instead would
> be very nice.

Fwiw, the blogger kids have a new version in the works -- "blogger pro" (for
which, I suspect, there will be some sort of charge) -- that supports scp.
And lots o' other stuff, like rss (both 0.91 and 1.0), wireless and email
posting, comments, and, you know, other stuff. Dunno what the release plans
are for it, though -- they're having funding issues.

Just keeping up with the joneses,
Lane

--
lanebecker