Re: Gore's lead tops 500,000 votes

From: Jay Thomas (jay@thomas.vg)
Date: Sat Dec 30 2000 - 07:07:50 PST

Boy, I can't wait till the 2002 elections. By then, Gores lead should be
well over 2 million. By 2004, maybe he can just take the Whitehouse by
default. :-) Keep counting, we'll let you know when it's enough.

--
"You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend: Those
with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig"