Re: AntiTrust

From: Gregory Alan Bolcer (gbolcer@endtech.com)
Date: Wed Dec 27 2000 - 12:33:40 PST

Castaway shows the whole movie in the trailer. Just in case
you afraid when you went to see it that you might fall off the
edge of your seat. The trailer provides a body harness.

Greg

--
Gregory Alan Bolcer        | gbolcer@endtech.com    | work: 949.833.2800
Chief Technology Officer   | http://www.endtech.com | cell: 714.928.5476