RE: Antitrust

From: Dan Kohn (dan@dankohn.com)
Date: Tue Dec 26 2000 - 18:51:26 PST

Gregory Alan Bolcer [mailto:gbolcer@endtech.com] said:

>OMG! I saw the trailer for "Antitrust" and I am laughing
>so hard my eyes are watering. It's an evil Tim Robbins
>playing a combination of Bill Gates, Scott McNealy, & Craig McCaw.
>Talk about Luddites & evil technology conspiracies to take
>over the world.
>http://www.adcritic.com/content/movie-antitrust.html

Awesome. I love the mix of The Skulls (2000) [1], Enemy of the State
(1998) [2], The Devil's Advocate (1997) [3], and, of course, Faust
(1604) [4]. It's also hard not to miss the Teledesic [5] reference.

If only those billionaires could offer what they promise....

[1] http://us.imdb.com/Title?0192614
[2] http://us.imdb.com/Title?0120660
[3] http://us.imdb.com/Title?0118971
[4]