Re: Dead Kennedys

From: Strata Rose Chalup (strata@virtual.net)
Date: Wed Dec 20 2000 - 15:21:29 PST

Excellent!

Another lost art form mutates to keep up with technology-- remember
sendsys control message wars from the mid-80's?

_SRC

Gregory Alan Bolcer wrote:

> Okay, I'm with you. I changed Cake's "How Do You
> Afford Your Rock and Roll Lifestyle" to Danger Kitty.
>
> Greg
>
> Lucas Gonze wrote:
> >
> > Napster search returns 52 results on Danger Kitty, most of them for "Love Rocket",
> > but a few for "Schmutzler bar mitzva", "Take Me Over" and "Rat Race". I downloaded
> > all four and all were renamed versions of songs by real acts. I contributed to the
> > mess by renaming "Birthday Song" by the Three Stooges to "Dirty Chix" by Danger
> > Kitty.

Strata Rose Chalup [KF6NBZ]                      strata@virtual.net
VirtualNet Consulting                            http://www.virtual.net/
 ** ISP/ASP Systems Integration, Architecture, & Project Management **