RE: Dead Kennedys

From: Lucas Gonze (lucas@worldos.com)
Date: Wed Dec 20 2000 - 10:26:34 PST

Napster search returns 52 results on Danger Kitty, most of them for "Love Rocket",
but a few for "Schmutzler bar mitzva", "Take Me Over" and "Rat Race". I downloaded
all four and all were renamed versions of songs by real acts. I contributed to the
mess by renaming "Birthday Song" by the Three Stooges to "Dirty Chix" by Danger
Kitty.