RE: Dead Kennedys

From: Tom Whore (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Wed Dec 20 2000 - 10:24:34 PST

On Wed, 20 Dec 2000, Joseph S. Barrera III wrote:

--]> From: Gregory Alan Bolcer
--]
--]> I guess I have to hide my DK mp3's now.[see below]
--]
--]But how could the DKs be considered pro-nazi???
--]

The word NAZI appears in one if not several of thier songs.

I think for euros that would be all it would take.

Great, so the Germans are trying to fight the wehole Nazi stigman by
strict legislation and the French are trying to stop the next German take
over by doign the same.

Hey boys and girls, whats the message we woudl liek to say to these
countrys

NAzi punks
Nazi punks
nazi punks