FoRK in training...

From: Jim Whitehead (ejw@cse.ucsc.edu)
Date: Tue Dec 19 2000 - 11:59:41 PST

A week ago, on Monday, December 11, 2000, my wife Julia gave birth to our
first child, a baby girl. Tatum ShirleyAnne was born at 8:33AM, a petit 10
lbs, 1.3 oz at birth (oy!). Mom and baby are doing just fine, though we're
all working through a lack of sleep these days...

She is, of course, the cutest little baby ever, and I am just an amazingly
proud Dadddy. Some pictures are available online, at:

http://www.cse.ucsc.edu/~ejw/tatum/

When Tatum gets to be around 10 years old, I'll start teaching her Unix
system administration and sendmail configuration files, so that FoRK can
eventually have some decent list administration :-)

- Jim