Re: quality control and triceratops construction

From: Gregory Alan Bolcer (gbolcer@endtech.com)
Date: Mon Dec 18 2000 - 15:36:09 PST

This completely reminds me of the scene in Jurassic Park
where the Brachiasaurus(?) sneezed on the girl. Also, in
the Lost World book the Trex shoots it's anal gland on
the hood of the jeep they are driving to mark it.

Try and matrix map those "believability" things to
emotion and body deployments. Extremely interesting
requirements process.

Greg

--
Gregory Alan Bolcer        | gbolcer@endtech.com    | work: 949.833.2800