RE: It's IBM dummy

From: Lucas Gonze (lucas@worldos.com)
Date: Tue May 08 2001 - 09:29:19 PDT

RMS' statement about morality hasn't gone away because it is important and
useful. It's wrong. It's right. I have no idea if it's wrong or right.
Either way, it is a big idea.

RMS' reminds me of Jefferson. Completely impractical, hopelessly high minded, a
guy willing to commit to a radical stand, an elitist with a radically democratic
idea.

Maybe it is a jihad, Tom. So what -- nothing wrong with believing in something.