Re: Speaking of Canada...

Timotheus (salo@dataparc.com)
Sun, 30 Aug 1998 04:13:35 -0400 (EDT)

On Sat, 29 Aug 1998, Joe Barrera wrote:

> Has anyone figured out yet how to get CBC in the Bay Area? I'd like to avoid
> getting some huge two-meter dish, but if that's the only solution, then so
> be it. In the meantime, I'll try to make do with years-old episodes of North
> of 60...

Not exactly what you asked for, but you can listen to realtime cbc radio
one and cbc radio two in ra format at:

http://www.radio.cbc.ca/index.html

for whats it's worth, brave new waves (which is on radio two monday to
friday from 12am to 3am CST) is the best modern music show i could
possibly imagine.

also choice is radio one overnight (12 am to 6am CST i think) which
features a wide selection of shortwave news broadcasts from around the
world...

watch out for those americans - they kill each other with these things
called guns.

TiM

(wishing he could get a green card so he could move to SF)