Re: [InfoWorld] DCDs may not supplant DTDs after all.

Ernest Prabhakar (prabhaka@apple.com)
Fri, 21 Aug 98 19:51:22 -0700

Well, that is in fact the typical industry term for Marketing
Marketing Manager =3D=3D Product Manager

The reason is that the whole "product" includes a lot more than =
just the technology. It includes packaging, support, collaterall, =
etc. So, we get to claim the 'product' as our responsibility.

Still, I do find the title a little pretentious, so I rarely use =
it.

Ernie Prabhakar
Mac OS X Server Product Marketing Manager

Begin forwarded message: