On 86 [was: The Singles Bar Model of Computing]

Sally Khudairi (khudairi@w3.org)
Mon, 17 Aug 1998 13:29:16 -0400

Same in the gastronomic industry, but without the "10-"

I believe more details can be found in Bruce Henderson's "Waiting; Waiters'
True Tales of Crazed Customers, Murderous Chefs, and Tableside Disasters"
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0452271517/qid=903373837/sr=1-5/002-3832282-8299824

As an ex-chef and committed epicure, I can say that the book was a mindlessly
easy read, generated three audible "heh"s, and was promptly 86ed to the
Wellesley Book Exchange.

- SaL'