RE: OS X & Rhapsody

Tom Whore (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Tue, 11 Aug 1998 20:37:27 -0700 (PDT)

On Tue, 11 Aug 1998, Tim Byars wrote:

> No, again in the blind hatred of Apple you clearly didn't read what I wrote.

Timmy, your cute when you rant...smoooch

> So you're on FoRK which means Friends of Rohit Khare, yet for some reason
> you choose to disrespect him.

Hey, im not the one that deep sixed on his dream girl, now am I ?:)-

Anyway, when your done ripping your tshirts and pumping your 42 inch
pythons of destructon at me let me know. Until then im having fun
watching you Randy Savage around the list. Like I said, your cute when you
go on so.

> Whatever, glad I'm not you.

Im glad your you tim, becuase your special, and the only you there is.

Plus if you were me it would be bad with the parking situation where I
live.

Stay strong jah love