RE: OS X & Rhapsody

Tom Whore (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Tue, 11 Aug 1998 20:19:35 -0700 (PDT)

On Tue, 11 Aug 1998, Tim Byars wrote:

> As in life nothing is perfect, wanna keep this little motherfucking OS
> jihad going?

As long as your willing to dance Ill be willing to step:)-

Seriously, No jihad here timmmy, I set macs up for folks who want them as
well as unix for those who want it and win for those who want it.

But lets face it man, your saga was kinda funny when lloking at the view
of the touted USER FREINDLY os world of apple.

Besides, Joes much better at baiting you than I am. Hes closer to Bills
LOve

Bills love will wash over you all like a presidential intern:)-