RE: OS X & Rhapsody

Tom Whore (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Tue, 11 Aug 1998 15:57:59 -0700 (PDT)

On Tue, 11 Aug 1998, Tim Byars wrote:

> Say that about an app written for the Microsoft world. Hell, try to tell
> me how an app written for Win98 runs well now.

I got an office full of oflks running apps from win 3.1 that run dandy. In
fact too dandy, they wont switch out to newer stuff.

ya see in the real working worlds all these arguments fall thtu to the
SHOW ME process, which means the argument hits the MOREDUMBSTATS circular
bin or ILLUSEITTILLIDIE bin.

Sad fact, there are tons of old Win apps running in this and lots of
offices I see. Macs.....I know of two offices using them, one of them is
about to have an employee revolt:)-