Re: [Scientific American] Gender Gap in Computer Science continue s.

Tom Whore (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Fri, 7 Aug 1998 14:32:35 -0700 (PDT)

On Fri, 7 Aug 1998, Arthur S. Hitomi wrote:

> >One of the great joys of being wanted by lots of places was, during my
> >last round of employement when i moved from nyc to portland last year,
> >being able to pick and choose a place on more than strict money matters.
> >
> >Having grown up and lived in NYC most of my 34 years I would take it as a
> >very very bad sign if a company was of a certian size and filled only with
> >Wonder bread tek weenies. I want to work in place with folks who will
>
> Great. You guys are bitching against the very few females we have on
> FORK.
>
> And you wonder why we have so few female computer scientists...

Where in the hell do you see me bitching about females in comp sci ????

Jesus fella, get a grip. I posted I only work in places with a diverse
enough crowd to challange me and that I did dig the winder bread boys geel
fest in most places...how do you get im bitching against the women in the
workplace.

there are more than a few where i work and its bang on great. I feel sorry
for the all male enclaves of wonder bread tekdom.They have no idea the
greatness they are missing.