RE: WTF

Tim Byars (tbyars@earthlink.net)
Thu, 6 Aug 1998 18:28:09 -0700

At 6:03 PM -0700 8/6/98, Tom Whore came up with this:

> On Thu, 6 Aug 1998, Lisa Lippert (Dusseault) (Exchange) wrote:
>
> > I don't understand your points at all.
>
> Not a one of em? Yowzers, thats a record:)-
>
> > I am not for all "PC" causes. Are you against all "PC" causes? Some are
> > baby, some are bath water -- unless you are circularly defining PC
>causes as
> > the bathwater rather than what are commonly labelled as PC causes.
>
> I am pretty much against the process of not thinking for yourself. for me,
> and this is totaly personal, Why your are not a racists is almost as
> important as not being a racists.

Tom have you noticed a simular thread running on FoRK today as on the Voxers?

The problem with PC is we are supposed to be living in a Democratic
society. Majority rule and all that. PC assumes what the majority wants
based on the agendas of a few.

Tim

--

Don't go lookin' for snakes you might find them. ...Metallica

<> tbyars@earthlink.net <>