Re: You say Type-A, I say Typo

Tim Byars (tbyars@earthlink.net)
Thu, 6 Aug 1998 12:45:18 -0700

At 12:17 PM -0700 8/6/98, John M. Klassa came up with this:

> GAB> <Wini/Wiki narrative elided>
>
> Where *do* you people work? Man, between you & Nelson we've got
> hostility of the like generally found in Tim's pro wresting FoRKposts. :-)
>
> Honestly, the places I've worked have been much more civil... Much.

Speaking of which, did anyone see DDP fly into Eric Bichoff last night on
Thunder? Granted X amount is scripted but if this was, DDP clearly thought
he had a message to send. Sort of like the Giant choke slam of Goldberg on
Nitro. I have never seen a choke slam delivered like that one.

Tim

--

Don't go lookin' for snakes you might find them. ...Metallica

<> tbyars@earthlink.net <>