Re: UCI

John Boyer (johnboy@hiwaay.net)
Wed, 27 Aug 1997 18:19:08 -0500

At 06:14 PM 8/27/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Then, driving cross country the week of the 15th. Any FoRKers want to
>volunteer a route? Wayne's in Chicago, Johnboy in AL, Connolly in AUS, but
>otherwise, not so many noncoastal FoRKers, eh? (aside from Canadians, but
>they're just in the wrong durn country :-)

Rohit,
I'm thinking of buying a boat near Boston. A 36ft Catamaran. You wanna tow
it for me to Bama? ;-)
Seriously, If I get up there to survey it in the next couple of weeks I
would love for us to get together and share a little Johnny Walker (Blue)...
Orrr, swing thru Huntsville, we'll show you a good time. We've got the
Space and Rocket center and my wife's cooking...She's famous around here.
See Ya,
Johnboy