Re: The vi reference mug.

Ron Resnick (resnick@interlog.com)
Sat, 23 Aug 1997 22:39:01 +0300

At 11:25 PM 8/22/97 -0700, I Find Karma wrote:
>I didn't realize people even USE vi anymore...

Yes. I do. I've never learned emacs. I may one day - it's not a religious
thing or anything, I've just never bothered. And I don't care who knows -
I'm not embarassed by it. vi gets the job done for me. As FoRKers
can attest, my typed bits flow rapidly no matter the editor :-). (Tonight's
lot is all in Eudora, for the record.)

>But I do appreciate when the spammailer has at least bothered to peruse
>my very public pages to see if I'll even be remotely interested in what
>they have to say.

Yes, I wouldn't really call this spam. Not that I want the mug or anything....

Ron.