Re: I am so totally controlled by my environment...

spunkanado (tomwhore@interport.net)
Fri, 22 Aug 1997 12:14:44 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 22 Aug 1997, Rohit Khare wrote:

> 'baked tortilla chips' (good), loaf of garlic bread (questionable). Oh, and
> You know how you have a bowl of cereal, and there's too much cereal, so you
> add some milk, but then there's too much milk and ... ?
> started eating and didn't stop. I clean my plate, not out of greed OR
> obligation, but by habit.

Ive been treating my food like I would a gun. Im always aware that it can
go off and kill me at any moment I get careless with it.

A few things that are helping me from my road down from the peek of
300lbs...Cook your own stuff as much as you can. Learn to use spices,
even if its just two or three of them. I can take the blandest foods and
weave curry, garlic and oregeno into them to make something flavorfull and
tasty.

If you dont have two hour a week to cok and prepare food for yourself,
reexamine your life, somethings not right. I can uslay cook a weeks worth
of lunches sunday night. I grab them on my way out and avoid buying food
for the rest of the day lke the plague. I f i feel the need to consume i
buy books, cds, oriely tomes...anything but food. Video games and computer
games in paticular help get me over these spots.

Another thing Ive been working. When I eat with other people I tend not
to schnuffle out and gorge myself. I tend to eat civily. So I have been
getting workfolks to come have lunch with me, or if i cant i go have lunch
in a park or public place. Eating alone is much like drinking alone, if
you catch yourself doing it STOP DROP AND ROLL

> I wonder if sex ever gets boring like this? :-)

Depnds on the person. Usaly the parts wera out before boredom sets in.