RE: Good Benito, II

spunkanado (tomwhore@interport.net)
Thu, 21 Aug 1997 20:11:01 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 21 Aug 1997, Joe Barrera wrote:

> You're not *intentionally* trying to get us 32-year-olds into an even
> worse mood than they were before, are you?

Being 33 I would have to say all this rush to the goal..feh
man I got years ahead of me to go after the finer points on my Goals
list..but im gonna do em in a style and class not seen since deam martin.

Ya gota have swank baby.

(reasoning can be found at http://www.btf.com/crank2/crnk2-10.htm)

> - Joe (once again, writing email instead of working to produce a major
> piece of work)

I think of email as a massive pomo colletive work in the textual and
spacial mediums that juxtapose both our tragic desire to be a tribal based
community and our desires to stand as solitary islands of nonfatalistic
enigmas thrown in the face of an indiffernt creator.