RE: [Finding] the woman I want???

Joe Barrera (joebar@MICROSOFT.com)
Wed, 13 Aug 1997 15:39:57 -0700

> From: Ernest Prabhakar [SMTP:ernest@apple.com]
> Not to pound a sensitive nerve, but for me that would raise a red flag
of
> what are you seeking that drove you into a relationship in the first
place.
> As for me, I was actually thinking about how to get ahold of all the
past
> women in my life, as I would definitely want them at my wedding (if
things
> work out with the LA girl). Not to gloat over them (though I did
consider
> that) but because I consider them a valuable part of who I am, and who
I've
> become.

I actually have in fact gotten in touch with all the past women in my
life, because, like you, I consider them an important part of who I am.
This is not always a safe thing to do. In fact it's part of the reason
that I moved down here to San Francisco. I guess I'm hereby committing
myself to tell the whole story here, but not now. (Or you can wait to
read about it in Amy Tan's next novel :-)

- Joe

Joseph S. Barrera III <joebar@microsoft.com>
<http://research.microsoft.com/~joebar/>
Phone, Office: (415) 778-8227; Cellular: (415) 601-3719; Home: (415)
588-4801
The opinions expressed in this message are my own personal views and do
not reflect the official views of Microsoft Corporation.