Re: Privacy vs. psychology.

From: Kent Spaulding (kents@trajecta.com)
Date: Sat Sep 09 2000 - 07:00:03 PDT

Fair enough - after posting I thought "well, duh, gasoline is convenient,
and so are SUVs. That convenience is worth the trade-off to a lot of
people."

I was really after the point that the oil and automotive industries use
psychological ploys to maintain the Joe and Jane Publics' belief that
electric cars are not desirable.