Stock Alert!!! ADV

From: Stock.Research@ns.mydomain.com
Date: Fri Sep 08 2000 - 19:20:09 PDT

You have been invited to receive our FREE email stock alert, focusing on undiscovered emerging growth companies. To unsubscribe, click here:
http://216.188.35.133

ZAPP (NASDAQ) - recent price $6.97
52 week high of $18.25

ZAP Orders in Hand Double Now Top $3 Million

SEBASTOPOL, Calif.--Sept. 6, 2000--ZAPWORLD.COM (NASDAQ: ZAPP - news) announced today that orders in hand now total over $3.1 million, a new high for the Northern California alternative transportation developer.
In June, ZAPWORLD.COM (ZAP) reported orders in hand totaling $1.5 million. For the first six months of fiscal 2000 ending June 30, ZAP reported sales of $4.2 million. Sales for fiscal 1999 were $6.4 million.
``ZAP is on a pace to surpass our sales for last year and scooters have been a big part of it. Orders for both for our ZAPPY and KICK scooters are at record highs, and the orders are still coming in as you can see by our backlog,'' said ZAP CEO Gary Starr. ``Not only do we have record orders, but our production and shipping for August are also at record levels.''

The sender of this email received $2500 in cash and $2500 in 144 restricted shares per month for services rendered.