Re: Huge drivespace Re: computing budgeting (fwd)

From: Tom Whore (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Fri Sep 08 2000 - 14:27:21 PDT

On Fri, 8 Sep 2000, Jeff Bone wrote:

--]
--]> Hey, on this one you cant fault me one iota.
--]
--]C'mon, Tom, *work* with me here. Don't let a few messy facts get in the way of
--]some pithy humor.
--]

Sorry man, its friday..im slipping.

What i ment to say was..

How on the greenest of phat phlavored buds can this be blamed laid rested
on the feet worn sore? I can falley that i often times and sing a song and
right a wrong about all the things that ding a ling a ling but once in a
line (twice in the verse) i make a mistake thats more horrible than
worse...its true..its true as Kurt angle was say.

And here we are on this fine day
that I have something
from words did spray
made text on black screen