Truly Earn $50,000 in 90 Days...It Works!!

From: CHOCHO@cultura.com.ec
Date: Fri Sep 08 2000 - 04:07:38 PDT

Dear Friend,

This really works! Have the faith, don't miss this
opportunity, get
involved also, and it will work for you as it does for
us!!!!!

Thank you for your time and interest.

This email contains the ENTIRE PLAN of how YOU can
make $50,000 or
more in the next 90 days simply sending email!

Seem impossible? Just read on and see how easy this
is....

Due to the popularity of this letter on the Internet,
a major nightly news program recently devoted an
entire show to the investigation of the program
described below to see if it really can make
people money.

The show also investigated whether or not the program
was legal. Their findings proved that there are absolutely
no laws prohibiting the participation in the program.
This has helped to show people that this is a simple,
harmless and fun way to make some extra money at home.

The results have been truly remarkable. So many people
are participating that those involved are doing much
better than ever before. Since everyone makes more as
more people try it out, its been very exciting.

You will understand once you try it yourself!

********* THE ENTIRE PLAN IS HERE BELOW *********

*** Print This Now For Future Reference ***

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

If you would like to make at least $50,000 in less
than 90 days!

Please read this program...THEN READ IT AGAIN!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

THIS IS A LEGITIMATE, LEGAL, MONEY MAKING
OPPORTUNITY!!

It does NOT require you to come into contact with
people or make or take any telephone calls. Just
follow the instructions, and you will make money.
This simplified e-mail marketing program works
perfectly 100% EVERY TIME!

E-mail is the sales tool of the future. Take advantage
of this virtually free method of advertising NOW!!!
The longer you wait, the more people will be doing
business using email. Get your piece of this action!!!

Hello - My name is Johnathon Rourke, I'm from Rhode
Island.

The enclosed information is something I almost let
slip through my fingers. Fortunately, sometime later
I re-read everything and gave some thought and study
to it. Two years ago, the corporation I worked
for the past twelve years down-sized and my position
was eliminated. After unproductive job interviews,
I decided to open my own business. Over the past
year, I incurred many unforeseen financial problems.
I owed my family, friends and creditors over $35,000.
The economy was taking a toll on my business and I
just couldn't seem to make ends meet. I had to
refinance and borrow against my home to support
my family and struggling business.

AT THAT MOMENT something significant happened in my
life. I am writing to share the experience in hopes
that this could change your life FOREVER.

FINANCIALLY$$$!!!

In mid December, I received this program in my e-mail.
Six months prior to receiving this program I had been
sending away for information on various business
opportunities. All of the programs I received, in my
opinion, were not cost effective. They were either
too difficult for me to comprehend or the initial
investment was too much for me to risk to see if
they would work. But as I was saying, in December of
1997 I received this program. I didn't send for it,
or ask for it, they just got my name off a mailing list.

THANK GOODNESS FOR THAT!!! After reading it several
times, to make sure I was reading it correctly. I
couldn't believe my eyes! Here was a MONEY
MAKING MACHINE I could start immediately without any
debt.

Like most of you I was still a little skeptical and a
little worried about the legal aspects of it all. So
I checked it out with the U.S. Post Office
(1-800-725-2161 24-hrs) and they confirmed that
it is indeed legal!

After determining the program was LEGAL I decided "WHY
NOT!?!??"

Initially I sent out 10,000 e-mails. It cost me about
$15 for my time on-line. The great thing about e-mail
is that I don't need any for printing to send out the
program, and because I also send the product
(reports) by e-mail, my only expense is my time.

In less than one week, I was starting to receive
orders for REPORT #1. By January 13, I had received
26 orders for REPORT #1. Your goal is to
"RECEIVE at least 20 ORDERS FOR REPORT #1 WITHIN 2
WEEKS. IF YOU DON'T, SEND OUT MORE PROGRAMS UNTIL YOU DO.

My first step in making $50,000 in 90 days was done.
By January 30, I had received 196 orders for REPORT #2.
Your goal is to "RECEIVE AT LEAST
100+ ORDERS FOR REPORT #2 WITHIN 2 WEEKS. IF NOT, SEND
OUT MORE PROGRAMS UNTIL YOU DO. ONCE YOU HAVE 100 ORDERS,
THE REST IS EASY, RELAX, YOU WILL MAKE YOUR $50,000 GOAL."

Well, I had 196 orders for REPORT #2. 96 more than I
needed. So I sat back and relaxed. By March 1, of
my e-mailing of 10,000, received $58,000 with more
coming in every day. I paid off ALL my debts and
bought a much needed new car!

Please take your time to read this plan, IT WILL
CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOREVER$!!! Remember, it won't
work if you don't try it. This program does work,
but you must follow it EXACTLY!

Especially the rules of not trying to place your name
in a different place. It won't work and you'll lose
out on a lot of money! In order for this program to
work, you must meet your goal of 20+ orders for
REPORT #1, and 100+ orders for REPORT #2 and you
will make $50,000 or more in 90 days.

I AM LIVING PROOF THAT IT WORKS!!! If you choose not
to participate in this program, I am sorry. It really
is a great opportunity with little cost
or risk to you. If you choose to participate, follow
the program and you will be on your way to financial
security. If you are a fellow business
owner and are in financial trouble like I was, or you
want to start your own business, consider this a
sign. I DID! $$

Sincerely,

Johnathon Rourke

A PERSONAL NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS PROGRAM:

By the time you have read the enclosed program and
reports, you should have concluded that such a program,
and one that is legal, could not have
been created by an amateur. Let me tell you a little
about myself. I had a profitable business for 10 years.
Then in 1979 my business began falling
off. I was doing the same things that were previously
successful for me, but it wasn't working. Finally,
I figured it out. It wasn't me, it was the
economy. Inflation and recession had replaced the
stable economy that had been with us since 1945.

I don't have to tell you what happened to the
unemployment rate because many of you know from
first hand experience. There were more
failures and bankruptcies than ever before. The middle
class was vanishing. Those who knew what they were
doing invested wisely and moved up. Those who
did not, including those who never had anything to
save or invest, were moving down into the ranks of
the poor. As the saying goes, "THE RICH GET
RICHER AND THE POOR GET POORER." The traditional
methods of making money will never allow you to
"move up" or "get rich", inflation will see to that.

You have just received information that can give you
financial freedom for the rest of your life, with
"NO RISK" and "JUST A LITTLE BIT OF EFFORT." You
can make more money in the next few months than
you have ever imagined. I should also point out
that I will not see a penny of this money, nor
anyone else who has provided a testimonial
for this program.

I have retired from the program after sending
thousands and thousands of programs. Follow
the program EXACTLY AS INSTRUCTED. Do not change
it in any way. It works exceedingly well as it is now.
Remember to e-mail a copy of this exciting report
to everyone you can think of. One of the people you
send this to may send out 50,000...and your name will
be on everyone of them! Remember though, the more
you send out, the more potential customers
you will reach. So my friend, I have given you the
ideas, information, materials and opportunity to
become financially independent.

IT IS UP TO YOU!! NOW DO IT!!

Before you delete this program from your in box, as I
almost did, take a little time to read it and REALLY
THINK ABOUT IT. Get a pencil and figure out what
could happen when YOU participate. Figure out the worst
possible response and no matter how you calculate it,
you will still make alot of money! You will definitely
get back what you invested. Any doubts you
have will vanish when your first orders come in.

$$$ IT WORKS!!! $$$

Jody Jacobs Richmond, VA

HERE'S HOW THIS AMAZING PROGRAM WILL MAKE YOU
THOUSANDS OF
DOLLAR$$$$!!!!

This method of raising capital REALLY WORKS 100% EVERY
TIME. I am sure that you could use up to $50,000 or
more in the next 90 days. before you say "BULL... ",
please read this program carefully. This is not a chain
letter, but a perfectly legal money making business.

As with all multi-level businesses, we build our
business by recruiting new partners and selling
our products. Every state in the USA
allows you to recruit new multi-level business
partners, and we sell and deliver a product for
EVERY dollar received.

YOUR ORDERS COME BY MAIL AND ARE FILLED BY E-MAIL, so
you are not involved in personal selling. You do it
privately in your own home, store or office. This
is the EASIEST marketing plan anywhere! It is simply
order filling by email!

The product is informational and instructional
material, keys to the secrets for everyone on
how to open the doors to the magic world of
E-COMMERCE , the information highway, the wave of the
future !

PLAN SUMMARY:

(1) You order the 4 reports listed below ($5 each)
They come to you by email.

(2) Save a copy of this entire letter and put your
name after Report #1 and move the other names down.

(3) Via the internet, access Yahoo.com or any of the
other major search engines to locate hundreds of bulk email
service companies (search for "bulk email") and have
them send 25,000 - 50,000 emails for you about $49+)

(4) Orders will come to you by postal mail - simply
email them the Report they ordered. Let me ask you -
isn't this about as easy as it gets?

By the way there are over 50 MILLION email addresses
with millions more joining the internet each year so
don't worry about "running out" or "saturation".
People are used to seeing and hearing the same
advertisements every day on radio/TV. How many
times have you received the same pizza
flyers on your door? Then one day you are hungry for
pizza and you order one. Same thing with this
letter. I received this letter many times - then
one day I decided it was time to try it.

YOU CAN START TODAY - JUST DO THESE EASY STEPS:

STEP #1. ORDER THE FOUR REPORTS

Order the four reports shown on the list below (you
can't sell them if you don't order them). -- For
each report, send $5.00 CASH, the NAME & NUMBER OF
THE REPORT YOU ARE ORDERING,
YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS, and YOUR NAME & RETURN ADDRESS
(in case of a problem) to the person whose name
appears on the list next to the report.
MAKE SURE YOUR RETURN ADDRESS IS ON YOUR ENVELOPE IN
CASE OF ANY MAIL PROBLEMS!
Within a few days you will receive, by e-mail, each of
the four reports. Save them on your computer so you
can send them to the 1,000's of people who will
order them from you.

STEP #2. ADD YOUR MAILING ADDRESS TO THIS LETTER
a.Look below for the listing of the four reports.
b.After you've ordered the four reports, delete the
name and address
  under REPORT #4. This person has made it through
the cycle.
c.Move the name and address under REPORT #3 down to
REPORT #4.
d Move the name and address under REPORT #2 down to
REPORT #3.
e.Move the name and address under REPORT #1 down to
REPORT #2.
f Insert your name/address in the REPORT #1 position.
Please make sure you COPY ALL INFORMATION, every name
and address,
ACCURATELY!

STEP #3. Take this entire letter, including the
modified list of names, and save it to your computer.
Make NO changes to these instructions. Now you are
ready to use this entire email to send by
email to prospects.

Report #1 will tell you how to download bulk email
software and email addresses so you can send it
out to thousands of people while you sleep!
Remember that 50,000+ new people are joining
the internet every month.

Your cost to participate in this is practically
nothing (surely you can afford $20 and initial
bulk mailing cost). You obviously already have a
computer and an Internet connection and e-mail is
FREE!

There are two primary methods of building your
downline:

METHOD #1: SENDING BULK E-MAIL Let's say that you
decide to start small, just to see how it goes,
and we'll assume you and all those involved
email out only 2,000 programs each. Let's also assume
that the mailing receives a 0.5% response. The
response could be much better. Also, many
people will email outhundreds of thousands of programs
instead of 2,000 (Why stop at 2000?). But continuing
with this example, you send out only 2,000
programs. With a 0.5% response, that is only 10
orders for

REPORT #1. Those 10 people respond by sending out
2,000 programs each for a total of 20,000. Out
of those 0.5%, 100 peoplerespond and order

REPORT #2. Those 100 mail out 2,000 programs each for
a total of 200,000. The 0.5% response to that is
1,000 orders for

REPORT #3. Those 1,000 send out 2,000 programs each
for a 2,000,000 total. The 0.5% response to that is
10,000 orders for

REPORT #4. That's 10,000 $5 bills for you. CASH!!!
Your total income in this example is $50 + $500 +
$5,000 + $50,000
for a total of $55,550!!!

REMEMBER FRIEND, THIS IS ASSUMING 1,990 OUT OF THE
2,000 PEOPLE YOU MAIL TO WILL DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING
AND TRASH THIS PROGRAM! DARE TO THINK FOR A MOMENT
WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF EVERYONE, OR HALF
SENT OUT 100,000 PROGRAMS INSTEAD OF 2,000. Believe
me, many people will do just that, and more!

METHOD #2 - PLACING FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET
Advertising on the internet is very, very inexpensive,
and there are HUNDREDS of FREE places to advertise.
Let's say you decide to start small just to see how
well it works. Assume your goal is to get ONLY 10
people to participate on your first level. (Placing a
lot of FREE ads on the Internet will EASILY get a
larger response.) Also assume that everyone else
in YOUR ORGANIZATION gets ONLY 10 downline members.
Look how this small number accumulates to achieve
the STAGGERING results below:

1st level--your first 10 send you
$5................................$50

2nd level--10 members from those 10 ($5 x
100).............$500
3rd level--10 members from those 100 ($5 x
1,000)........$5,000
4th level--10 members from those 1,000 ($5 x
10,000)..$50,000

$$$$$$ THIS TOTALS ----------$55,550 $$$$$$

AMAZING ISN'T IT? Remember friends, this assumes that
the people who participate only recruit 10 people each.
Think for a moment what would happen if they got 20
people to participate! Most people get 100's of
participants and many will continue to work this
program, sending out programs WITH YOUR NAME ON THEM
for years! THINK ABOUT IT!

People are going to get emails about this plan from
you or somebody else and many will work this plan -
the question is - Don't you want your
name to be on the emails they will send out?

* * * DON'T MISS OUT!!! * * * JUST TRY IT ONCE!!! * *
*

* * SEE WHAT HAPPENS!!! *** YOU'LL BE AMAZED!!!* *

ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON ALL ORDERS!

This will guarantee that the e-mail THEY send out with
YOUR name and address on it will be prompt because
they can't advertise until they receive the report!

GET STARTED TODAY: PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THE FOUR
REPORTS NOW.

Notes: -- ALWAYS SEND $5 CASH (U.S. CURRENCY) FOR EACH
REPORT. CHECKS NOT ACCEPTED. Make sure the cash is
concealed by wrapping it in two sheets of paper. On
one of those sheets of paper write:

(a) the number & name of the report you are ordering

(b) your e-mail address, and

(c) your name & postal address.

REPORT #1 "The Insider's Guide to Advertising for Free
on the Internet"

ORDER REPORT #1 FROM:
C.S. CHO
797 BUSH ST., APT# 104
SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94108

REPORT #2 "The Insider's Guide to Sending Bulk E-mail
on the Internet"

ORDER REPORT #2 FROM:
DAN RUTHERFORD
1215 LINDEN AVE
GLENDALE, CA 91201

REPORT #3 "The Secrets to Multilevel Marketing on the
Internet"

ORDER REPORT #3 FROM:
Tina Marie Mitchell
3018 Cottage Grove Court
Orlando, FL 32822

REPORT #4 "How to become a Millionaire utilizing the
Power of Multilevel
Marketing and the Internet"

ORDER REPORT #4 FROM:
LANCE DENTON
100 WILDWOOD RD
ROCKPORT, TX 78382

******* TIPS FOR SUCCESS *******

TREAT THIS AS YOUR BUSINESS! Be prompt, professional,
and follow the directions accurately. -- Send for the
four reports IMMEDIATELY so you will have them when
the orders start coming in because: When you receive
a $5 order, you MUST send out the requested
product/report. It is required for this to be a legal
business and they need the reports to send out their
letters (with your name on them!)

-- ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON THE ORDERS YOU
RECEIVE. -- Be patient and persistent with this
program - If you follow the instructions
exactly - results WILL FOLLOW. $$$$

******* YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES *******

Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success: If
you don't receive 20 orders for REPORT #1 within two weeks,
continue advertising or sending e-mails until you do.
Then, a couple of weeks later you should
receive at least 100 orders for REPORT#2. If you
don't, continue advertising or sending e-mails until
you do. Once you have received 100 or more orders
for REPORT #2, YOU CAN RELAX, because the system is
already working for you, and the cash will continue
to roll in!

THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER: Every time your name is
moved down on the list, you are placed in front of a DIFFERENT
report. You can KEEP TRACK of your PROGRESS by watching
which report people are ordering from you.

To generate more income, simply send another batch of
e-mails or continue placing ads and start the whole
process again! There is no limit to the
income you will generate from this business!

Before you make your decision as to whether or not you
participate in this program. Please answer one question.
ARE YOU HAPPY WITH YOUR PRESENT INCOME OR JOB? If the
answer is no, then please look at the following facts
about this super simple MLM program:

1.NO face to face selling, NO meetings, NO inventory!
NO Telephone calls, NO big cost to start!, NOthing to
learn, NO skills needed! (Surely you know how to
send email?)

2 No equipment to buy - you already have a computer
and internet connection - so you have everything
you need to fill orders!

3.You are selling a product which does NOT COST
ANYTHING TO PRODUCE OR SHIP! (Emailing copies of
the reports is FREE!)

4.All of your customers pay you in CA$H! This program
will change your LIFE FOREVER!! Look at the potential
for you to be able to quit your job and live a life of
luxury you could only dream about! Imagine getting
out of debt and buying the car and home of your
dreams and being able to work a super-high paying
leisurely easy business from home!

$$$ FINALLY MAKE SOME DREAMS COME TRUE! $$$

ACT NOW! Take your first step toward achieving
financial independence.
Order the reports and follow the program outlined
above-- SUCCESS will
be your reward.

PLEASE NOTE: If you need help with starting a
business, registering a business name, learning
how income tax is handled, etc., contact your
local office of the Small Business Administration (a
Federal Agency) 1-800-827-5722 for free help and
answers to questions.

Also, the Internal Revenue Service offers free help
via telephone and free seminars about business tax
reuirements. Your earnings are highly
dependent on your activities and advertising. The
information contained on this site and in the report
constitutes no guarantees stated nor implied. In
the event that it is determined that this site or
report constitutes a guarantee of any kind, that
guarantee is now void. The earnings amounts
listed on this site and in the report are estimates
only. If you have any questions of the legality of
this program, contact the Office of Associate
Director for Marketing Practices, Federal Trade
Commission, Bureau of consumer Protection in
Washington, DC.

Under Bill s.1618 TITLE III passed by the 105th US
Congress this letter cannot be considered spam as
long as the sender includes contact information and
a method of removal.

This is a one time e-mail transmission. No request for
removal is necessary.