Re: welcome Tony Berkman

From: Tom Whore (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Thu Sep 07 2000 - 07:47:32 PDT

On Wed, 6 Sep 2000, Adam L. Beberg wrote:

--]> --Above all, if you dont have stars in your eyes, love in your head
--]> and raging hardons each and every time you see her..stick to your
--]> dog and kick the GF to the curb. You cant front when revelation
--]> comes.
--]
--]That accounts for the first 2 weeks of a relationship if you're lucky.
--]A short relationship with a dog is 10 years.
--]

First two weeks...I must be doing soemthign wrong.

If all your getting is a two week buzz of this then you got the wrong
person on the other end of the connection.

Now dont get me wrong, a good dog is nothing to sneeze at. A good partner
though, the human kind, is harder to find, this Ill give you, but the
rewards are a bit more than slobber, some tricks, a willing walking
partner and when it comes down to it most human partners do need to be
paper trained.

unless your into that sorts of .....thing.

    [---===tomwhore@ []wsmf.org []inetarena.com []slack.net===---]
                   WSMF's web site ----http://wsmf.org