[>Htech] Cornell News: How small worlds work

From: Eugene Leitl (eugene.leitl@lrz.uni-muenchen.de)
Date: Wed Sep 06 2000 - 13:51:14 PDT

I notice tantalizing similiarities to my routing in randomly connected
hypergrids ravings and rantings from a few years ago (I ran into them
when deriving randomly meshed hyperlattices with decaying connectivity
while playing with the n-hypercube connectivity tables, and had a
strong hunch that they were very handy for routing, provided the Net
would be rewired in a certain fashion).

Can someone with online access to Nature mail me the .pdf of the
paper? (I can reciprocate with .pdf stuff from Science).