Re: welcome Tony Berkman

From: Grlygrl201@aol.com
Date: Wed Sep 06 2000 - 17:16:08 PDT

beberg@mithral.com writes:

<< > All-in-all, I think the woman was a much better deal than the dog ;-)

 Yeap, you found the _one_, unless you can fire up the clone vats (yes, i
 know) and make another ~3B of her, the rest of us are better off with
 the dog. I see you have 2 pics of the dog there on that page tho ;)

haiku for men

(hey jay is she bi?)
women and dogs - pro and con.
men and dogs - no diff.