Re: DigitalConvergence.com: Look out mouse, here comes the cat...

From: Karee Swift (karee@tstonramp.com)
Date: Thu Aug 31 2000 - 11:44:06 PDT

The thing has to work first;) I was having a bitch of a time getting
it to do anything in the windows environment (Alright laugh) so now
I've decided I'll fidget in linux. The QCat thing in general was an
insult to the intelligence of everyone, with its Flash presentation
of death(tm) and a user interface that doesn't even work, but looks
pretty. BAh. It looks like the only real effective measure for this
device is for the advertisers, who seek to get as much info out of
you as they can, and still dont' provide a product that works.

Bah.

-BB