Re: Survivor, by request from Adam, $FNF

From: Jeff Bone (jbone@jump.net)
Date: Fri Aug 25 2000 - 00:05:49 PDT

> But of course, the link that is all the rage right now:
> http://therichdance.tripod.com/ (Gervase mentioned this at the reunion
> episode).

Yes, but for the true Fan Bonus Points, what is the official name of this dance?
;-) Damn, but I wished I'd bought the enclosed painting when it was on EBay.
:-) (Apologies for the enclosure, but I no longer have the link.) I think the
title was "Rudy Rubs Suntan Lotion on Gay Rich." Purely as a collector's item:
"I'm not queer or anything." :-)

jb

rudy.jpg