Re: Survivor, by request from Adam, $FNF

From: Jeff Bone (jbone@jump.net)
Date: Thu Aug 24 2000 - 15:03:52 PDT

klassa@mail.com wrote:

> Jeff> Actually, though, Kelly's only mistake (if Greg is to be believed,
> Jeff> though that's open for debate given the uncertainty about whether
> Jeff> he and Rich were doing the nasty) was in not going higher than 7.
>
> I *was* a bit perplexed by the "relationships" segment of the reunion
> show. Colleen said something about "covering for another relationship",
> which was never explained. Who was doing what to whom? Do we know?

The scuttlebutt is that Greg and Rich supposedly nipped off into the woods a
couple of times. But, I think there was something else going on before the
tribes merged, in Pagong; obviously, that's whenn the G:C thing started
happening, well before Rich was in the picture. Rumor had it that G. and
Jenna were kicking it old school at one point, too. Who knows? (I havent'
been tracking links to all the rumor discussion and so forth I've seen;
anybody hardcore enough to be able to cough up pointers?)

jb