Re: [GOODTIMES] Napster and WWII Germany???]

From: Strata Rose Chalup (strata@virtual.net)
Date: Wed Aug 23 2000 - 17:30:45 PDT

"We will develop technology that transcends individual and oglipoly
corporate expressions of tight sphincterism. We will tunnel Napster at
its source -- we will tunnel it via your idiotic market-targeting free
myportal/mydrive websites, we will tunnel it via a myriad of wrapper
protocols which you also use for ecommerce, we will tunnel it in ssh
redirect sessions at our ISP. We will tunnel it through your
firewalls. You wankers."

I'd love to pay a buck a song. I'm waiting for them to hold out their
hands in other than $16.99 chunks. Just one of those folks who likes to
order the toy w/o the happymeal, so folks'll stop saying I'm a few toys
short of one. :-)

_SRC