Re: Vote Cuthulu

From: Jeff Bone (jbone@jump.net)
Date: Wed Aug 23 2000 - 12:32:54 PDT

I ran into Nyarlathotep the other day at 710 Club in Austin; he was there
to see the band "The Danged." After putting away about 2 bottles of tequila
(Herraduras Selecion Suprema, to be precise) he told me in a very slurred
voice, deep NDA wink-wink-nudge-nudge, to be on the look out for a dark
horse candidate to take center stage this fall... actually, a
black-goat-of-the-woods-with-a-thousand-young candidate.

;-)

jb