Join the list?

From: Ship, Howard (hship@primix.com)
Date: Wed Aug 23 2000 - 08:59:03 PDT

Sorry for this mail ... I've been turned on to this list by good old next
boy Greg Burd (we both work at Primix).

Hi Rohit!

I've been told this list useful for folks in the right space. Greg's pegged
me as being in the right space, so I'd like to join. I've got a solid
NextStep/OpenStep/Java background. Lately I've been doing a lot of work on
a component model for web applications:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/tapestry/

It's not WO, it doesn't want to be WO, but it has some pretty good ideas
inside it, and it's meant to work well in a scalable, clustered environment.

Apparently you've been having discussions about highly distributed systems
like Gnutella and FreeNet, and that's something to get excited about.

Howard Ship
Senior Software Consultant
Primix Solutions
(617) 923-6639