RE: rms: Stallman does it again

From: Tom Whore (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Tue Aug 22 2000 - 10:53:45 PDT

On Tue, 22 Aug 2000, Mark Day wrote:

--]> So the next time you have the need to unload a tirade agianst the cluless
--]> irratants in your life, stop, breathe, and come talk to use.
--]
--]Gee, sounds great. My only problem is I don't know whether I'd rather be a
--]customer or an employee. ;-)
--]

Well thats a farily trival problem to solve. Lets do this LA Gangbanger
style. Pick a target and publicly turn on the flames higher than Harvey
Firestain, Natahn Lane and Rip Taylor togther in a bathhouse sharing one
towel.

Make it tasty

"kill your idols"

    [---===tomwhore@ []wsmf.org []inetarena.com []slack.net===---]