RE: What is RDF?

From: Jim Whitehead (ejw@ics.uci.edu)
Date: Mon Aug 21 2000 - 16:13:47 PDT

I agree with Tom's sentiment, though not his recommended rhetorical tactics.

As an RDF fence-sitter, I have been finding this discussion to be
informative. I'd like to see it continue, especially with the involvement of
some of the principals.

On the other hand, I've had prior email exchanges with people who didn't get
WebDAV, and so I recognize that sometimes it's just not possible to convince
some of the benefits of a technology. But, I don't think that's the case
here yet.

- Jim

PS - Besides, the odds of getting Rohit to do any list maintenance seem
pretty slim these days :-)