Re: CD-checksums, watermarking, metadata, etc, so one can find the artist.

From: Jeff Bone (jbone@jump.net)
Date: Mon Aug 21 2000 - 09:11:56 PDT

I've contended for a long time that the next obvious step is to standardize a
set of IDL->XML-RPC (read SOAP) type mappings and then support interface
repository / interface discovery standard mappings. IMO, if we simply did
that, we could finally start burying all the rest of the hideous mess that is
CORBA. This Way To The Object Web! :-)

jb