Re: What is RDF?

From: Guha (guha@guha.com)
Date: Mon Aug 21 2000 - 09:04:14 PDT

Absolutely none of the patents has anything whatsoever to do with
RDF.

What kind of bullshit is this? RDF is not my creation. Tim Bray
and I contributed to its development. There are/were many
others (Ora Lassilla, Ralph Swick, Andrew Layman, Dan Brickley,
Dan Connolly, Tim BL) who contributed more.

Even the contribution I made was not original. I simply took
elements of what I knew about Knowledge Representation and
tried to bring them over to this world.

Guha