Re: [NYTimes] Austin, we have a problem

From: Grlygrl201@aol.com
Date: Sun Aug 20 2000 - 11:32:59 PDT

Yep, you could be enjoying the redneck scene in NE florida, in unrelenting
90% humidity.

Forgive me if I don't feel your pain. Here, rent is high, wages low, and
cheap land and labor guarantee us urban sprawl - though our mayor promises us
with a tax hike we can avert it. We have a high stupid people/thinking
people ratio, so he'll sell his hike, no problem.

Too hot to trot,
GG