Re: [HTTPfutures] Dan Connolly on HTTP goofs and musings / Two Way Web

From: Gregory Alan Bolcer (gbolcer@endtech.com)
Date: Sat Aug 19 2000 - 09:14:27 PDT

Adam Rifkin -4K wrote:

> Sometimes I feel tempted to cross-post interesting stuff from other
> mailing lists, even when their participants are on FoRK, too.

I finally gave up filtering all my lists and just have them all
presort off to a Lists sub directory--except for Jakarta which
gets tons and tons of useless traffic. I figure if everone's not
already tracking decentralization, HTTPfutures, xml-dist-app, SOAP, all
the apache lists,
macosrumors, FoRK, mobility, vigilante/goodtimes, DAV, Goliath, IETF, BXXP,
W3C, SNS, newly named ex-e-harmon list, WIT's IPO alert, Red Herring,
Linux/Nautilis/Eazel, and half a dozen really good information sources.

At some point there will be too many emails to go through and I'll have
to resort to some nice RDF pre-packaged channels, and weblogs.com or something,
but thus far I am able to get by with Adam's summaries and strategic scanning
and intervention.

Greg