About paying for things

From: Dave Winer (dave@userland.com)
Date: Sat Aug 19 2000 - 07:42:41 PDT

I believe that if you use something that has a price, you must pay for it.

I know others believe otherwise, and I respect that.

Today on Scripting News I wrote about this, in the context of right-click
menus, of all things.

In Radio UserLand the first command in the right-click menu for a song is
"Get a Legal Copy".

Right now it just brings up a dialog that says "Not Implemented Yet".

More comments, some pretty poignant imho, are on today's Scripting News.

http://scriptingnews.userland.com/backissues/2000/08/19

Dave