Re: Taking the billion?

From: John Klassa (klassa@mail.com)
Date: Thu Aug 17 2000 - 12:43:39 PDT

  Jeff> What I love about this list is that (a) it's got high quality brains
  Jeff> on board, (b) talks about real stuff some / most of the time, and yet
  Jeff> (c) everybody here is +clue -wrt- how to let their hair down and have
  Jeff> a little goofy intellectual contortionist fun. :-)

What?! You callin' me a contortionist, pal?! I take exception to that!

:-)

--
John Klassa / klassa@mail.com