Re: Analysis is your friend [was: Re: Ellison on Loserhood]

From: Ka-Ping Yee (ping@lfw.org)
Date: Wed Aug 16 2000 - 21:26:50 PDT

Strata Rose Chalup wrote:
> If I were to drop everything else for an entire weekend and do nothing
> but annotate the FAQ document, that would be a good start at
> communicating some of the issues.

Brian, i think that this document (or at least its intent!) is
interesting and important enough that it merits some serious
thought and discussion. I encourage you to consider adding a
link to

    http://crit.org/http://www.singinst.org/tmol-faq/tmol-faq.html

so that readers of your document can annotate it and discuss it.
(I've been typically doing this with a "Crit Me Now!" button like
the one at the bottom of http://www.erights.org/.)

Thanks,

-- ?!ng