PAY TAX NO MORE!

From: paytaxnomore2000@yahoo.com
Date: Wed Aug 16 2000 - 13:26:14 PDT

FOR U.S.A. TAXPAYERS ONLY

PAY TAX, NO MORE!

AMERICA REUNITED, INC.

YOU CAN STOP PAYING FUTURE TAXES, GET REFUNDS FOR TAXES
YOU HAVE PAID !

You are paying income taxes you do not have to pay! You will continue
paying these illegal taxes forever, unless you learn the TRUTH that the I.R.S.
doesn't want YOU to know!

We have published a SPECIAL REPORT which allows you to escape the
TAX TRAP, and lists the requirements you must meet in order to qualify.
(95% of American Citizens qualify.) This copyrighted report lists the simple
forms you will need to fill out. Each one only takes a few minutes to complete.

In addition to saving THOUSANDS of dollars in future taxes, and getting
hundreds, or thousands of dollars in refunds, you can earn an unlimited
monthly income that could exceed $100,000.00 a year by faxing our offer to
other tax payers, and we will give you all the fax numbers you need!

The Special Report will include the phone number of our tax experts who will
answer any tax questions that you may have. You may not need their
services once you have our report. If you do, their low fees for on-going
advice and services is a true bargain. If you are one of those who live in
fear of the IRS, Please do not ! Our tax experts will even go to tax court for
you if necessary at no extra cost.

DO YOU KNOW ANYONE WHO WOULD NOT LIKE TO STOP PAYING
FOR TAXES, GET REFUNDS AND TAXES THEY HAVE PREVIOUSLY
PAID, AND MAKE A LOT OF MONEY AT THE SAME TIME SIMPLY
BY FAXING A FEW HOURS A WEEK OR TELLING OTHERS!!

Almost everyone who gets this offer orders our Special Report and starts
faxing and making money!

Our Special Report costs only $20. For the right to fax and re-sell the report
a one time fee of $134.50 is required..

If you order the Report only, mail your check for $20 or $134.50 for the right
to re-sell to: America Reunited, P.O. 7189, Oakland, Ca. 94601. Make check
payable exactly as follows: GARY BENSON for AMERICA REUNITED. If
you wish to pay by credit card for the Special Report and the right to resell,
log on to: http://www.paytaxnomore.com . OUR GUARANTEE: If you do not
meet the qualifications return the Report in original condition for a full refund.
(Include the reference number on the online order form) ref # ( 100500 )
To Place Your Order Go To: http://www.paytaxnomore.com

I AM ORDERING: REPORT ONLY_____ $20
RIGHT TO RESELL REPORT_____$134.50

YOUR NAME________________________PH #(_______)____________

ADDRESS____________________________________________________

CITY_________________________________STATE_________ZIP_____

Ref # ( 100500 )

NOTE: By signing above, individual agrees to treat all information
received from company in complete confidence, and he or she agrees to not
use, or cause any person or firm to use, and of the company\rquote s confidential or
copyrighted information in any manner without the written permission of
the company.

To eliminate Future mailings please forward to:
eliminatepaytaxnomore_2000@yahoo.com with the word eliminate in the subject area