Re: Ellison on Loserhood

From: Gregory Alan Bolcer (gbolcer@endtech.com)
Date: Tue Aug 15 2000 - 17:45:30 PDT

I think I deserve to be a billionaire, only because
I'd take all my money and build the most awesome
backyard wave pool. Getting up, checking the
surf, and planning your day accordingly becomes
semi-deterministic when you can have 8-12' surf
with the push of a button.

http://www.slagoon.com.my/slagoon/pix_lib/water/surf_b.jpg

That's just my opinion.

Greg